TLDR Bolt CMS makes it easy to filter entries by category.
Bolt CMS makes it easy to filter entries by category. Here’s how:
Let’s have a closer look at the individual elements and what they so.
- blog # is where you’re getting the entries from (contenttypes.yml)
- latest # well, yeah. We want the latest entries!
- 10 # number of entries you’d like to show, assuming you have that many
- where # serves as a condition
- entry_categories # the group of categories we’re pulling from (taxonomy.yml)
- Development # FINALLY set the category you’d like to show